postfix delay

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Thu Feb 17 11:39:05 GMT 2005

Thanks Drew. Thought so, but it's always better to have more than one
pair of eyes....:)

I found a lot of the anti-UCE docs on http://www.postfix.org/docs.html
to be very helpful, especially John Seymours
http://jimsun.linxnet.com/misc/postfix-anti-UCE.txt
... And some nice rtfm on the smtpd_*_restrictions settings:-).

-- Glenn