Solution for 1 CPU screaming

Peter Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Thu Feb 17 00:36:03 GMT 2005

Be careful.

Why put this responsability on yourself? They are using open source,
their costs are essentially hardware - how much cheaper does it get to
run a small IT dept? Now if you say you can put more services onto an
already overloaded box, what will happen when the next mydoom outbreak
occurs, your machine will slow to crawl (at best) and your boss will ask
you to stay back late at night while you fix it.

If you are not a part owner of the company then i would be putting these
responsabilities back on them by making a recomendation and explaining
the consequences...