hardware for MailScanner server?

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Tue Feb 15 16:01:57 GMT 2005

We deal with similar volumes using a comparable spamassassin setup here,
with ClamAV, Bitdefender, and McAfee's uvscan without any problems on a
2.4GHz Pentium 4 box with 1GB of RAM and hardware-mirrored SCSI disks.

I'd highly recommend virus scanning with both Bitdefender Linux Edition
(free to use) and ClamAV.

Cheers,

Phil

----