QuarantineReport

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Tue Feb 15 14:37:53 GMT 2005

A couple of ways to prevent this:

1. Split up emails to multiple recipients into individual messages, one for
each recipient, as the messages are received and before the messages are
placed in MailScanner's incoming queue.

2. Limit the number of multiple recipients you will allow to be received at
the site. I know this might not be possible for all sites but might be
possible at smaller sites.

Both of these solutions are implemented at the MTA level so the gory details
are MTA dependent.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President