Postfix snapshot mailscanner problem

Phillip Porch ppporch at THEPORCH.COM
Sun Feb 13 17:08:34 GMT 2005

I have been using a snapshot of postfix dated 12/15/04 with MailScanner
without problems. I decided to update to the current snapshot of postfix and
found that all the messages in the queue now were not getting delivered.
Postfix shows the emails in the queue but never delivers them. I searched
this list and found references to a similar problem in the past. Just wanted
to alert everyone that there seems to be a compatibility problem with the
postfix 2.2 snapshots after 12/15/04.

--
Phillip Porch