Bit Defender

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Fri Feb 11 13:35:14 GMT 2005

Ditto. It's been a long time since I last looked, but a few of the other av
packages let you use a "personal license", which is good if you run your own
server for your personal use. If you bother downloading test versions of
some of the mailscanner-supported av packages, you can even get those to
work and try them out. All in all I remember once just for sh*ts and giggles
I got about 10 AV scanners (commercial, trial and free) working at one time
on one mailscanner box, and they worked (and updated themselves) perfectly.