MailScanner for outbound only

Pete Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Fri Feb 11 10:22:46 GMT 2005

Not a waste of my time, at all.

AND the boss has agreed to part with "a few hundred" now and some more
when we double the mailscanner population here - i eplxained that
without donation i couldnt provide the support, and the JF couldnt
develop and then he would have to be answering to the directors again
about why we ahvent had external mail for a WEEK, while his senior tech
talks with CA techs - i 'rode' in this morning, whipped up a mailscanner
machine plugged in the same network space as the OLD CA machine and
voila LOADS of mail routing occurs, safely.

He is gonna have to pay for this stress relief.

Only issue is that Julian's wishlist is almost empty - JF please add
some nice items to your wishlist.
Pete