URGENT Zlib related problem

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Fri Feb 11 09:54:20 GMT 2005

On Fri, February 11, 2005 9:50, Pete Russell said:
> I wasnt almost to add that "its not for production, unless in the hands
> of experienced admins" but i didnt want to sound, you know....

If it makes anyone feel better, I had the same problem on my (new) Suse
9.2 box, which may may decribe as being 'production quality' (What ever
that really is in the *nix world :-) )

> I dont like using, it and i dont see the point - but linux always
> develops in a personal taste debate :) As long as we are all using open
> source its all good - no?

Agreed!

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous