URGENT Zlib related problem

Pete Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Fri Feb 11 09:50:41 GMT 2005

I wasnt almost to add that "its not for production, unless in the hands
of experienced admins" but i didnt want to sound, you know....

I dont like using, it and i dont see the point - but linux always
develops in a personal taste debate :) As long as we are all using open
source its all good - no?

:)