Web tools (was RE: Releasing quarantined messages with exim)

Dan Harris dannyh at aac-services.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 11:43:56 GMT 2005

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Brent Addis
>
>Or you could setup mailwatch.
>
>Much cooler.
>
>http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net

I've been considering something like this for some time now so that some of
my less Linux savvy colleagues can keep an eye on things when I'm out of the
office, so if anyone has used them I'd be interested to know how Mailwatch
compares to Vispan? I know that there is also a Webmin MailScanner module,
but I believe that it is a fairly limited config only tool, so a
Mailwatch/Vispan comparison would probably be more worthwhile.

I'm currently using Exim4 with SA3, McAfee, Kaspersky, Bit Defender and
ClamAV on a Debian box.

Many thanks,

Dan Harris.