AWL Still

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Tue Feb 8 23:45:53 GMT 2005

At 02:32 PM 2/8/2005, Dave Duffner - NWCWEB.com wrote:
>         version=2.60
>
>         I note that any .biz traffic seems to have this issue,
>this time it came up with a 43 AWL adjustment out of the blue?

The two rules are 100% unrelated...

BIZ_TLD looks for URL's containing .biz as the TLD of their link.

The AWL has nothing to do with URLs at all, so the match between the two is
not significant.

Looks like you might want to run check-whitelist (from the SA tarball,
tools directory) and see what the AWL entries look like... Sounds like
GTUBE hangover, something that 2.6 is subject to, but 3.0 is not.

>I'll check the local.cf and make sure it's not
>a factor in this, otherwise I'm lost as to why AWL's still
>functioning.

Since you're talking 2.6, don't look at local.cf.. use_auto_whitelist is a
SA 3.0 thing..

Also, don't you use MailScanner? Those headers look like they were
generated by a direct call to SA, not one made via MailScanner.