I keep getting this error when I reload MailScanner. I can't seem to find any where that points

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Tue Feb 8 15:56:47 GMT 2005

Mmm, yes... the "patch" command ("man patch" will tell you more;).
You could well just ignore the error for now (it's really not a big
deal,
and it doesn't harm you in any way), and let Julain do the patching:-).

-- Glenn