What does this strange email mean?

Chris W. Parker cparker at SWATGEAR.COM
Fri Feb 4 21:16:15 GMT 2005

Hello,

I found two emails in my /var/spool/mqueue.in that are ~95KB of the
following:

MCBvYmo8PC9UeXBlL0ZvbnQvRW5jb2RpbmcgNTkgMCBSL0Jhc2VGb250L0dISk1JRStBcmlh
bE1U
L0ZpcnN0Q2hhciAzMi9MYXN0Q2hhciAxNDQvU3VidHlwZS9UeXBlMS9Ub1VuaWNvZGUgNjAg
MCBS
L0ZvbnREZXNjcmlwdG9yIDYyIDAgUi9XaWR0aHNbMjc4IDc1MCAzNTUgNzUwIDc1MCA4ODkg
NzUw
IDc1MCAzMzMgMzMzIDc1MCA3NTAgMjc4IDMzMyAyNzggMjc4IDU1NiA1NTYgNTU2IDU1NiA1
NTYg
NTU2IDU1NiA1NTYgNTU2IDU1NiAyNzggNzUwIDc1MCA3NTAgNzUwIDc1MCA3NTAgNjY3IDY2
NyA3
MjIgNzIyIDY2NyA2MTEgNzc4IDcyMiAyNzggNTAwIDY2NyA1NTYgODMzIDcyMiA3NzggNjY3
IDc3
OCA3MjIgNjY3IDYxMSA3MjIgNjY3IDk0NCA2NjcgNjY3IDYxMSA3NTAgNzUwIDc1MCA3NTAg
NzUw

That's just a small sample of what the file contains.

There are no normal mail headers or anything like that. The entire file
looks like the above.

Thanks,
Chris.