Slightly OT: virtual hosting

Rob Poe rpoe at PLATTESHERIFF.ORG
Fri Feb 4 20:25:19 GMT 2005

Just thought I'd mention, CentOS is the same thing as Whitebox, however
where Whitebox is a one-man show, CentOS relies on community support.
CentOS generally gets patches a little faster than Whitebox.

I'm not trying to start anything here, just thought I'd mention it.

It's quite simple to "upgrade" to CentOS from WhiteBox.  Basically
installing a new *-release file in your /etc and changing the yum.conf
to point to the CentOS site/mirrors.  Then yum upgrade, if I'm not
mistaken.

Rob