Fw: SA socres check

Fri Feb 4 17:01:59 GMT 2005

Magda

I use the my_rules_du_jour wrapper script so I can add in my own rules
and get RDJ to fetch them , but yes you probably just need to put in
your required RULE_Set names (see the main RDJ file for those) into that
line and it will automagically download them, --lint then and if fine
restart MS (change the restart config line) for you...

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.