SA scores check

Dave Duffner - NWCWEB.com webalizer at NWCWEB.COM
Fri Feb 4 16:53:07 GMT 2005

        And with this question I have another related to it:

        Got the same thing in place, works just fine but because
we're using an Ensim-based server setup the only .cf file it
recognizes is the local.cf.  So while the rules_du_jour does
it's thing for updating, it places the new .cf files in the
proper directory and that's it.

        From that point, unless I manually import them into
the local.cf file, they're ignored.

        Any way to automate this process or change settings in
the rules_du_jour scripting to possibly import these into the
local.cf file without doing it on every update we get?

        Thanks!

     David J. Duffner
     VP Operations
     NWC Corporation
     www.nwcxpress.com

--
Message scanned by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This transmission intended for the