QuarantineReport Query

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Fri Feb 4 14:49:51 GMT 2005

Martin,

Thanks for the offer as we have no Exim systems to test on. I have altered
the instructions to say that.

"---------------
... the application is essentially unsupported code.

Also note that these Instructions will apply only to sendmail, Red Hat and
RH clone Linux systems.  You will need to modify the installation, the
scripts and modules to install on other operating systems or use with other
MTAs."
---------------"

We will be working on the code later this month and I will keep you up to
date on events.

BTW I have nothing against Exim and wish I had more time to become more
conversant with it :)

Regards,

Steve

Steve Swaney