SA & 50_scores.cf

Magda Hewryk MHewryk at SYMCOR.COM
Thu Feb 3 20:49:58 GMT 2005

Does anybody have the following points in the 50_scores.cf?
Should I make them higher?

How can I tune SP to use scores from the second (last column?).  It looks
like on my system it uses the numbers from the first column.

# URIDNSBL
ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
score URIBL_AB_SURBL 0 2.007 0 0.417
score URIBL_OB_SURBL 0 1.996 0 3.213
score URIBL_PH_SURBL 0 0.839 0 2.000
score URIBL_SBL 0 0.629 0 0.996
score URIBL_SC_SURBL 0 3.897 0 4.263
score URIBL_WS_SURBL 0 0.539 0 1.462
endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

Thanks,

Magda

             Denis Beauchemin
             <Denis.Beauchemin
             @USHERBROOKE.CA>                                           To
             Sent by:                  MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
             MailScanner                                                cc
             mailing list
             <MAILSCANNER at JISC                                     Subject
             MAIL.AC.UK>               Re: SA  & 50_scores.cf

             02/03/2005 03:34
             PM

             Please respond to
                MailScanner
               mailing list
             <MAILSCANNER at JISC
                MAIL.AC.UK>

Magda Hewryk wrote:

> Subject:
> SA & 50_scores.cf
> From:
> Magda Hewryk <MHewryk at SYMCOR.COM>
> Date:
> Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:30:28 -0500
> To:
> MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
>
> To:
> MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
>

> Anybody can send me out the scores for the SPAM below, please.  The SPAM
>wasn't tagged as spam on my system.
>
>"not spam, SpamAssassin (score=4.777, required 4.9, autolearn=disabled,
>DATE_IN_PAST_96_XX 1.08, FORGED_RCVD_HELO 0.05, INFO_TLD 0.48,
>URIBL_OB_SURBL 2.00, URIBL_SBL 0.63, URIBL_WS_SURBL 0.54)"
>Thanks,

Détails de l'analyse du message: (18.0 points, 5.0 requis)

-0.0 SPF_HELO_PASS          SPF: HELO matches SPF record
 0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_13        BODY: 1alpha-pock-3alpha
 0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_14        BODY: 1alpha-pock-4alpha
 2.3 BIZ_TLD                URI: Contient une URL dans un domaine en .biz
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: L'algorithme Bayésien a évalué la
probabilité de spam entre 40 et 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 3.5 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
                            [URIs: hagimkbkjh.info]
 4.0 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Has URI in JP at
http://www.surbl.org/lists.html
                            [URIs: hagimkbkjh.info]
 3.0 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains a URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: hagimkbkjh.info]
 4.0 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains a URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: hagimkbkjh.info]

It scores much higher here... your email was detected as spam...

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste