OT Taking care of mail errors and dnsreport.com

Billy Pumphrey billy at PLANETGEEK.BIZ
Tue Feb 1 15:42:49 GMT 2005

I don't know where to get better help, so I am hoping that someone can shoot
an answer to these problems.  I got digging and it looks like I do not have
the best setup.

Here is my basic setup:
Mailscanner is the gateway between the internet and my MS Exchange server.
MailScanner running RulesDeJour, SpamAssassin, and Sophos.
Linux release 9, Kernel 2.4.20-8.
Spamassassin version 2.61
MailScanner version 4.25-14

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=woodmaclaw.com

I believe that these errors are coming from my mailscanner machine name
mailscanner.woodmaclaw.local.  I do not know how to configure sendmail to
accept the postmaster address for example.  All of those warnings and errors
in that report I would guess would be a good idea to get fixed?

What started me on this and what I really need to get fixed is there is a
domain that is having problems with emails getting to my mailserver.