Updating the reports in all languages all in one go?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Feb 1 11:51:32 GMT 2005

Does anyone have a neat script to upgrade all the stuff in
/etc/MailScanner/reports ?

I forgot to nuke that directory before upgrading MS and I'm now stuck with
dozens of .rpmnew files.

Another question to that (albeit an unpopular question probably) is it
possible to remove the last two lines from the reports (with the transtec
message) other than doing it by hand? My boss would like to see it
removed.

Thanks!