OT: Happy New Year!

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Fri Dec 30 23:41:22 GMT 2005

On 30 Dec 2005, at 20:29, Glenn Steen wrote:

> ... to all of you who recognize december 31 as the final day of the
> "old" year... Well, I'm a bit early, but in the timetested traditional
> swedish way... I'm headed straight into the usual alcohol-induced
> mists... Will probably not be able to email anything before sometime
> in january:-)
>
> Also would like to extend a special thanks to Jules and Steve
> (Freegard). Keep up the fantastic work another year guys!
>
> Anyway, have a good one!
> Cheers

Have a good one yourself Glenn and to everyone else out there in
'MailScanner land' :-)

May 2006 bring spam and infection free inboxes (But not so clear that
Jules' commercial adventure doesn't achieve the success it deserves)

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy