Log summaries

Dennis Willson taz at TAZ-MANIA.COM
Fri Dec 30 20:02:45 GMT 2005

You could try MailWatch. It can give each user a web login that lets them see all of their own email that MailScanner is keep from
them. It can also be setup to allow them to "release" anything they decide they actually want.

They can also look at a number of different reports showing how much total email and the how much of it was Spam, etc...

Really cool stuff. I have it set so my users get an email everyday showing what they didn't get with a link to release it if they
decide they want it.

Dennis