MS gateway checking for valid users before delivery

Pete Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Thu Dec 29 04:46:37 GMT 2005

If you want a perl script that will
1. query AD for ALL valid usernames
2. Build the map file in the correct postfix format
3. Postmap it and reload postfix
All you need to do is cron it and you have implemnted milter ahead for
postfix and exchange, let me know and i will email it to you.

We have been using this for years and it works flawlessly and can be
implmented in realtime without causing downtime.

Maybe its in the wiki too?