Any potential gotchas using Maildir with MailScanner?

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Wed Dec 28 01:46:08 GMT 2005

This isn't a MailScanner issue, but you are probably aware that
maildir gobbles up zillions of inodes on your mailbox filesystem,
and you need to plan for this...

Jeff Earickson
Colby College