Automated response per domain

Jeff Mills Jeff.Mills at POCOLD.COM.AU
Thu Dec 22 00:43:09 GMT 2005

Thanks for the responses guys.

> It should be possible to do at all three stages (PF, MS, and
> barfbag... eh Exchange). One "spiffy" thing you can do is to make a
> header check (in PF) that'd reject the messages with a nice
> "user at addr.ess has moved to user at newad.ress"... That way you'd need
> spend less effort/resources.

We would actually like the old domain to work for a while rather than rejecting mail, but still respond to the sender.
Further down the track when we do turn the old domain off though, your idea will work quite well.

*** "This company is now part of the Versacold Holdings Corp. and is no longer owned by or affiliated with the P&O Group" ***