Will milter-greylist solve my directory harvest attacks?

shuttlebox shuttlebox at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 15 23:25:08 GMT 2005

On 12/16/05, Matt Kettler <mkettler at evi-inc.com> wrote:
      Blind-forwarding mailservers, like yours, are a pretty major
      problem.
      Particularly since some spammers are abusing them as mail
      relays through what is
      calleda "Reverse NDR" attack.

      You really should consider doing something about that ASAP.
      milter-ahead seems
      the easiest way for you.

I know that, however it wasn't clear to me that you did in your first
reply.

My servers are not really my servers so it's ultimately up to my clients
to decide which methods to use. Some things take time to get approved.

/Peter