Will milter-greylist solve my directory harvest attacks?

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Thu Dec 15 23:20:54 GMT 2005

You wouldn't think so but milter-sender is a "kitchen sink" milter and I
believe it actually include the functionality of milter-ahead.

Take a look at new snertsoft (www.snertsoft.com) milter, milter-error. This
can block on errors and although I haven't tried it yet, I think it can help
stop the dictionary and other type of attacks. I'm looking forward to
testing it.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.