FW: Other Bad Content Detected

Dan Harris dannyh at aac-services.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 18:06:32 GMT 2005

Hi,

I've just had the list digest bounced for having too many attachments!

I've had the following line in my /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf file,
ever since the last time this happened (when I was using the default
settings):

Maximum Attachments Per Message = 250

At that time, my suggestion that the list digest processor be set to chop up
the digest once it got to a certain size was poo pooed in favour of
increasing the attachment limit. It seems that we are at that stage once
again, and I really don't want to increase the limit this time! Can anything
be done at the list digest end of things?

Secondly, to save me going trawling through the archives was there anything
interesting that triggered this mailfest?

Best regards,

Dan Harris.