smtp load balancer???

Dennis Willson taz at TAZ-MANIA.COM
Wed Dec 7 22:25:55 GMT 2005

If you're considering Big5, then I assume you're not buying used machines. If you're not the original buyer, then if you want a
service contract it costs several thousand dollars (I forget the exact amount) to have each one "re-certified" before you can then
shell out the money on the service contract. While for the Alteons we bought, we just paid the normal service contract fee and we
where there.

Just some things to think about.