Blocking emails that claim to come from our

Jameel Akari jakari at BLUEAVIAN.COM
Wed Dec 7 21:07:57 GMT 2005

> On 07/12/05, Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com> wrote:
>> Jameel Akari wrote on         Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:46:21 -0500:
>>
>> > Does anyone know if there's a sendmail equivalent to this?
>>
>> To exactly what? (I did't follow the to and fro of postfix config in

> Yeah, as Kai implies, you probably need be more specific Jameel. I

The ability to block inbound mail pretending to be From:*.mydomain.com
that doesn't actually come from one of my own servers.

I'm sure there's something obvious I'm missing, but it's been one of those
days...

--
Jameel Akari