adding a reject reason to spam messages

Scott Silva ssilva at SGVWATER.COM
Wed Dec 7 16:43:26 GMT 2005

Erick Perez spake the following on 12/7/2005 7:28 AM:
> ok i will then move spam to quarantine and do nothnig at mta, i will
> test for a few days them.
> the main reason was that if AOL is doing is, then why not me... ;)
If AOL is doing it is a good reason to NOT do it. They seem to be one of
the 800 pound gorillas of the internet world that does what they please
and only care about their $25 dollar monthly contributors.

The biggest offenders to our mail system are AOL and Hotmail. But that
doesn't mean I would reject them, just in case my bosses sister
( brother, mistress, whatever) is using one of them.
--

| MailScanner; The best |___________ \N1____====== )-+
| protection on the net!|                   ~~~|/~~  |