Blocking emails that claim to come from our

Kosta Lekas KLekas at FOXRIVER.COM
Wed Dec 7 16:57:48 GMT 2005

Have you guys heard of Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF
http://www.openspf.org/

kosta

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Drew Marshall
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:40 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Blocking emails that claim to come from our

On Wed, December 7, 2005 16:23, Erick Perez wrote:
> isnt this supposed to work?
>
> smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, check_client_access
> hash:/etc/postfix/mydomain_rules, warn_if_reject
> smtpd_helo_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, check_client_access
> hash:/etc/postfix/mydomain_rules, warn_if_reject

The warn_if_reject is in the wrong place. It should look like:

smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,  warn_if_reject
check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/mydomain_rules

Don't forget to postmap the mydomain_rules file

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy