Web site working?

Rodney Green rgreen at TRAYERPRODUCTS.COM
Wed Dec 7 15:04:58 GMT 2005

Wonder if this has anything to do with the problems:

http://www.internettrafficreport.com/history/81.htm

Bernd Eidenschink wrote:

 I'm getting reports from a journalist that although he can traceroute
to www.mailscanner.info, his web browser cannot connect to it.
Can someone check the website is visible and working please?

 ...and works from Germany (at least for me...) :-)

Rodney Green Network/Security Administrator
Trayer Products, Inc.
rgreen at trayerproducts.com
607-734-8124 Ext. 343
Security+ Certified