Blocking emails that claim to come from our

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Wed Dec 7 13:00:03 GMT 2005

On Wed, December 7, 2005 12:32, Dhawal Doshy wrote:
> Glenn Steen wrote:
>> I'm off for some nice pain-killers and honeyd tea.... Will hopefully
>> make head work again:-)
>
> Get off the chair and get into the bed for some rest / sleep.

Hear, hear. No prizes for martyrs!

> btw, it's honey and not honeyd, which comes from here www.honeyd.org
> (one more reason to let the brain rest) :)

Hmm, a virtual cold remedy that hides the real remedy amongst a virtual
collection of pills, potions and lotions. Designed to occupy the illness'
resources in a non-constructive manner. Interesting... :-)

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy