Log Analysis

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Dec 6 19:56:36 GMT 2005

Rick Cooper writes:
> [...]

The MailWatch front-end uses php to talk to the database and has nothing to
do with perl.. It is only the MailWatch.pm file that hooks on to mailscanner
(not mailwatch) and logs to the database.

Anyways, i have zero benefit from you using mailwatch, though a lot of us do
and do so quite well. btw a quick check on the mailwatch-users archive
doesn't show any postings from you, looks like you are complaining about
mailwatch without asking for any help ever..

 - dhawal