Not seeing any viruses being detected in my logs.

Scott Silva ssilva at SGVWATER.COM
Tue Dec 6 16:03:14 GMT 2005

Michael S. spake the following on 12/6/2005 7:09 AM:
> That^Òs interesting because this must have changed then. We used to see it
> say a message was spam followed by description of the virus found in the
> logs and my MailScanner-MRTG script that records the number of occurrences
> of spam and viruses is now off because of it.

I think the old trick of adding a forward to the spam actions will kick
in a virus scan;
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/277.html

I'm sure Julian will add his comment if it doesn't work anymore.

--

| MailScanner; The best |___________ \N1____====== )-+
| protection on the net!|                   ~~~|/~~  |