Not seeing any viruses being detected in my logs.

Michael S. admin at thenamegame.com
Tue Dec 6 02:08:38 GMT 2005

I am no longer seeing any evidence of viruses being caught in my logs.
I’m running F-Secure and all I see is MS exploit detected but never
see the actual name of the virus or proof that the virus existed or that
it was detected and deleted.

We are getting lots of messages from admin at cia.gov which does contain an
attachment but MS is simply saying the scored high and that it got
deleted. Well, what about the attachment that comes with that file? I
should be seeing F-Secure scanning it, detecting it, reporting the name
of the virus followed by either a removal and delete or a delivery to the
user. I’m not seeing any of this anymore.

Thank you.