Whitelisting using 70_sare_whitelist_rcvd.cf

admin at thenamegame.com admin at thenamegame.com
Tue Dec 6 01:55:49 GMT 2005

Hello,

I’m trying to use the white list .cf file from
http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules.htm#whitelist, the file being
70_sare_whitelist_rcvd.cf. Can I redirect MS to look at these rules which
contain the follow directives?

whitelist_from_rcvd

-Or- is there another way of adding the contents of this file to another
file? So far today, I have not seen any of these whitelisting rules take
affect so I believe just by placing the .cf file in /path_to_your_cf does
not work. Does MS recognize whitelist_from_rcvd and what’s the best
place to put it?

Thanks.