MailScanner ANNOUNCE: 4.48 released

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Mon Dec 5 20:06:05 GMT 2005

Julian,

Since I never use the install.sh script (a long story), I did this
by hand and got:

/opt/perl5/etc/mail/spamassassin

I was expecting /etc/mail/spamassassin.  Scratched head, went and
looked at this stuff.  It was something old and crusty (circa 2003)
from SA long ago.  I moved this /opt/perl5/etc out of the way then
got /etc/mail/spamassassin on the next try.  What I expected.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College