MailScanner users using Postfix as their MTA: Question

Wess Bechard mailscanner at ELIQUID.COM
Mon Dec 5 19:58:38 GMT 2005

Whats not to like?

I've not experienced any big problems, and the tension between Postfix
and MailScanner is quite amusing. :)

In all honesty, MailScanner and Postfix has been a positive experience
for me.  Julian does great work, especially with an MTA that seems to be
against his efforts at times.