MailScanner Rules question

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Mon Dec 5 13:13:51 GMT 2005

Is there a Not ability?  For example, this whitelist sample rule would
read that anymessage that is from example.com "and" from 127.0.0.1 would
be whitelisted
From:   /[\@\.]examlpe\.com$/ and From: 127.0.0.1    yes
Could an opposite be written for the blacklist that says anything from
example.com and Not From 127.0.0.1 should be blacklisted?  I'm tired of
hearing from people about stupid virus generated messages from
webmaster at med.wayne.edu that don't have a payload and would like to see
if I can drop such messages as high scoring spam since I can't reject
webmaster mail.

Thanks
-=Bobby