Cannot create directory /var/spool/MailScanner/archive/20051130

Rodney Green rgreen at TRAYERPRODUCTS.COM
Fri Dec 2 20:08:15 GMT 2005

I see one of the directories in the path is named "archive." If you are
archiving, did you create the file(s) that the messages are archived too?
This is a necessary step for archiving.

Rod

Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:
      I have a new MailScanner installation, a Redhat ES3 server
      with Sendmail. Everything else seems fine but I see this in
      the logs a lot.
      Cannot create directory
      /var/spool/MailScanner/archive/20051130

      Any ideas? The permissions seem fine.

      Chris

      Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/)
      and
      the archives
      (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

      Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the
      website!

Honor the Fallen

believed to be clean.