Need additional plug-in for ok_languages??

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Fri Dec 2 11:49:30 GMT 2005

Hi list!

Are there any changes to the plug-ins list for SpamAss. 3.1 and
ok_languages? I used to be running this without problems but now my lint
fails on it:

***NOTICE***: spamassassin --lint failed.  This means that you have an
error somwhere in your SpamAssassin configuration.  To determine what the
problem is, please run 'spamassassin --lint' from a shell and notice the
error messages it prints.  For more (debug) information, add the -D switch
to the command.  Usually the problem will be found in local.cf,
user_prefs, or some custom rulelset found in /etc/mail/spamassassin.  Here
are the errors that 'spamassassin --lint' reported:

[23414] warn: config: failed to parse, now a plugin, skipping:
ok_languages__af am ar be bg bs ca cs cy da de el en eo es et eu fa fi fr
fy ga gd he hi hr hu hy id is it ja ka ko la lt lv mr ms ne nl no pl pt qu
rm ro ru sa sco sk sl sq sr sv sw ta th tl tr uk vi yi

This is from a box I upgraded from SA 3.00??

Thanks!