MailScanner ANNOUNCE: 4.48 released

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Dec 2 11:43:20 GMT 2005

I hope you don't mind, I will publish this to the list for other
people too.

What you need to do is this:

perl -MMail::SpamAssassin -e 'print Mail::SpamAssassin->new-
 >first_existing_path(@Mail::SpamAssassin::site_rules_path)'
(all of that is on 1 line)

This will print out a directory name if you have SpamAssassin installed.
Say it prints out
	/etc/mail/spamassassin
and you have MailScanner installed in /usr/local/MailScanner, then
you want to do
	ln -s -f /usr/local/MailScanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf /etc/
mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf
(again all on 1 line).

To put it a different way, say the perl command outputs directory SA,
and your MailScanner etc directory is in directory MS, then you want to
	ln -s -f MS/spam.assassin.prefs.conf SA/mailscanner.cf

- --
Julian Field

believed to be clean.