Mailing List Request

Clark Coffman clark.coffman at sendit.nodak.edu
Wed Aug 31 17:15:40 IST 2005

What I've done is setup a rule in my .procmailrc (obviously I'm using
Unix) such as:

:0
* ^To.*JISCMAIL.AC.UK
MailScanner

This directs all mail from the MailScanner list into a MailScanner
folder for me.

If you're using Unix/Linux to receive your email you might try that.

Clark

Mark Waterhouse - Mailing Lists wrote:
> Hi
>
> Would it be possible for the mailing list to be altered slightly to
> include the words [Mailscanner] in the subject line.
> I receive a large number of messages in one mailbox and it gets
> increasingly difficult to read the mailscanner emails in amongst all
> others.
>

> Thanks
> Mark Waterhouse
> DFK Systems Limited
> http://www.dfk-systems.com/

Clark W. Coffman - System Admin - EduTech (education technology services)
North Dakota State University - 1320 Albrecht Blvd, IACC 212
Clark.Coffman at Sendit.Nodak.Edu
Work: 701-231-8825 - Fax: 701-231-8541
Hamster: Whack!!
Rabbit: Did you just whack me with a carrot? ...
Hamster: Whoa! Oh boy!!