Feature request for phishing / fraud detection

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Aug 28 11:34:11 IST 2005

I always like to see international banking in lists like this. Good to
know that some of the most important organisations in the world are open
to inovative solutions, not just blinkered into the standard "If it
doesn't cost us lots of money, it can't be any good" mindset.

I had a possibility of a large contracting job a year or so ago, and the
company involved went for the competition, in large part because it cost
more than 10 times my solution. That was how the book was born, so it
wasn't all a waste of time :->