Feature request for phishing / fraud detection

Bob de Wildt bob.dewildt at CYSONET.COM
Sat Aug 27 19:41:30 IST 2005

Julian,

This is not a problem at all.
I think it's even better if you use your own style in the coding.
Since you've created the all the files :)

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information about our clients,
privacy is playing here.
Though I can give you a clue in waht way to think:
- International banking
- International financing
- housing

You have probably heard of the BlackBerry technology (Exchange /
BlackBerry connection).
We are facilitating the only hosted environment in the Netherlands.

Kind regards and keep up the good work,

Bob de Wildt

Systems Administrator
Cyso Managed Hosting