Possible bug with spam permissions

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Wed Aug 24 18:03:55 IST 2005

On Wednesday, August 24, 2005 6:55 PM Martin Hepworth wrote:

> I'd suggest Jules should test on Linux etc and then patch - he hates
> people mucking with his code ;-)

Would be my favorite option! :-)

> Also there's FreeBSd users like myself who use the tar.gz installer
> rather the the lovely port you provide... --

Oh well. Too bad! *g* I'm not asking....

I would only put this in the port if Julian refuses (for whatever perfectly valid reason he might have) to patch this for everyone. I am not sure how this behaves under Linux or with other perl versions. However it should not do any harm even on systems behaving differently.

I'm only glad we finally found this bugger. :-) Strangly enough this first struck me after upgrading to MailWatch 1.0.x. Took me ages to figure out my problems with MailWatch quarantine handling were file permission based since MailWatch 0.x worked without those problems...

Regards,
  JP