razor-agents with MailScanner

Nathan Olson naolson at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 22 04:49:47 IST 2005

On 8/21/05, Michael Mansour <micoots at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed and used the razor-agents RPM:
>
> # rpm -q razor-agents
> razor-agents-2.75-12.rhfc1.at
>
> from the ATRPMS repo, and have noticed that while
> running it with MailScanner, it creates both /.razor
> and /root/.razor directories with associated files.

It shouldn't create both directories.  /root/.razor is fairly normal.
You may want to check the source rpm to verify that it doesn't
create spurious .razor directories.
Are you sure it didn't install a razor-agent.conf?
Do a 'find / -name razor-agent.conf'.

Where it looks for razor-agent.conf is specified here:
http://razor.sourceforge.net/docs/doc.php?type=pod&name=razor-agents

Nate