razor-agents with MailScanner

Michael Mansour micoots at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 22 04:00:52 IST 2005

Hi,

I've installed and used the razor-agents RPM:

# rpm -q razor-agents
razor-agents-2.75-12.rhfc1.at

from the ATRPMS repo, and have noticed that while
running it with MailScanner, it creates both /.razor
and /root/.razor directories with associated files.

Reading the man page on razor-agent.conf, I can
specify a "razorhome" variable in the conf file, which
I've done, but I'm not sure where to put this conf
file so it's actually read by razor?

I tried putting it in /etc but to no avail.

So basically, I have no idea where to put this
razor-agent.conf file so that razor can read it when
it runs?

Note that I use MailScanner to do all my mailscanning,
and razor is used (enabled) under the
/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs file, so that
when a SA check is done, the razor command is run to
check the email.

Any ideas anyone?

Michael.